CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2007

Heeeere's Johnny!




Los de la AFI (American Film Institute), sacaron la lista de las 100 frases de película más inolvidables de todos los tiempos.
Las 10 primeras son:

1 - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
2 - "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
3 - "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
4 - "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
5 - "Here's looking at you, kid."
6 - "Go ahead, make my day."
7 - "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
8 - "May the Force be with you."
9 - "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."-
10 - "You talkin' to me?"

Y? dónde quedó "Rosebud"? o "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"? o "Bond. James Bond"? o "Stella! Hey, Stellaaa!"... pues es posiciones más abajo. En fin.
De todas estas, yo me quedo con la del título de la entrada.
Que no?